If Your Printer goes offline regularly it happens because of varying conditions, particularly the WI-FI, connectivity, system issue and power issues. Hp Printer Offline is no exception as it also has its share of problems.
Issues concerned to HP Printer are haunting a large number of customers since they have upgraded their machine to Windows 10.
Windows has a printer setting that allows you to use your printer when it is offline. But, as nothing is impossible and if there may be a trouble then it has a solution too.
Printers are sensitive devices that easily reacts and send a ‘printer offline’ or ‘error’ message even when there is only a little deviation in the power supply. This is inherent in all printers because a shortfall in power would naturally affect the performance of the device. In some instances, a simple reboot of the device is all is needed to turn it back online. However, if the ‘offline’ thing happened because the user made some changes in the computer, it is a valid issue.
Here is a list of steps to follow to HP Printer go Online:
- Open System go to ‘start’ menu then go on ‘control panel’ and tap on ‘printers and faxes’ icon. This order of moves will open up a new window and a list of printers will appear. The list includes all the printers currently setup on your computer.
- Click on the printer icon that you are using.
- Click on the printer option given on the top of the dialogue box.
- Then uncheck the marks given beside the “pause printing” and “use printer offline” option.
- Then restart the printer and try to print.
The process is really simple and easy to do as it will turn a Hp printer offline to active status, so printing jobs perhaps in a queue can continue. Anyone can do the order easily by just following the simple instruction detailed.
Hp printer support gives 24/7 quick customer support services to its customers. To avail quick Hp Printer Support from our certified specialist; you just have to dial Brother Printer support number + 1-854-400-5545.